The Mutual Evaluation Process
Before you can open your new Christian Brothers Automotive franchise, we need to make sure this is a good fit for you and us. That’s why we’ve developed a Mutual Evaluation Process to help us both learn more about each other and make an informed decision about your future.
- The first step is about you. We want to know more about you and your goals for starting a business. What preparation for business ownership have you had up to this point? What does your ideal business look like with you at the helm? (This stage includes franchise application.)
- This second step is to help you learn more about us. We’ll talk about the Christian Brothers Automotive opportunity and discuss our 5 Core Systems that have helped make Christian Brothers Automotive 100% successful in 15 years of franchising. These systems include site selection and preparation for a new location development. You’ll also get an introduction to the business and operations training programs, service team recruitment, ongoing coaching and development, marketing and PR support and other opportunities to help you reach your goals.
- Next, you will receive a copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document, or as it’s more commonly known, the FDD. This document contains all information about Christian Brothers Automotive to help you make a more informed decision and is similar to an investment prospectus.
- We want you to talk to our franchise owners. No one can give you better information than those already in the Christian Brothers Automotive family. Ask them about their experiences and get a clearer picture of the day-to-day operations of one of our stores.
- Discover Day. If you’ve made it this far and you qualify, we will invite you to our headquarters in Houston, Texas, for a full day. You’ll meet with our executive team, real estate team, training team and get all the answers to any final questions you may have.
- Decision. At this point, you will express interest in being considered for a franchise by completing a License Consideration Form. If you choose to be considered for a Christian Brothers Automotive franchise, your qualifications will be passed on to our executive team for a final decision.
- Time to get started. If you’re approved, congratulations! It’s time to start building your new business. You’re one step closer to reaching your goals.