“Love your neighbor as yourself.”
~ Matthew 22:39
Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 because there was a void in the auto repair industry. Customer service and honest, genuine auto repair service was tough to find. We haven’t changed our focus in thirty years. We still have some of the original employees on board, and we all still believe that it’s possible to provide the best auto repair service with the best customer service.
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
We care about every customer and every car that comes to our shop. From the complimentary Courtesy Inspections to the Courtesy Shuttle, we’re in it to make auto repair easy for you. But don’t take our word for it. Read the reviews here and elsewhere. Christian Brothers stands behind every service, every time.
Here’s how all Christian Brothers Automotive locations fared in these categories of customer ratings:
- 91% of customers said it was easy to schedule an appointment.
- 98% of customers said they were greeted in a prompt and friendly manner.
- 95% of customers said they were satisfied with the explanation of services.
- 96% of customers said the services were performed to satisfaction.
- 96% of customers said all services were performed in a timely manner.
- 96% of customers were happy with the quality of work performed.
- 99% of customers said it was a clean facility.
- 96% of customers were happy with the experience.
- 98% of customers said they would return to our facility in the future.
- 97% of customers would recommend our facility to a friend.
Here’s what our customers have to say.
This was the second time I’ve been in the shop and they remembered my name. (My first visit was 3 months ago!) They do not try to sell you additional work like every other dealership or repair shop that I’ve ever been to. Honestly, the best service I’ve ever had. Highest recommendations!
Brian L. – Customer at the Christian Brothers Automotive location in West Little Rock, AR
I brought my car in for a scheduled maintenance and to follow up on a check-engine light. Once they got the diagnostic, they explained the results and options in ways I could understand. They also gave me the liberty to choose how I wanted to go about fixing the issue without pressuring me toward a particular choice. And the price is right!
Karen H. – Customer at the Christian Brothers Automotive location in Tomball, TX
I continue to remain a customer because of your outstanding performance. With each encounter, I can expect to receive prompt, fair priced and professional service. Your organization is essential to keeping my maintenance profile in good order. Your operation is always on top of any maintenance issue I may have. You always make each customer feel special. Thank you for your continued support and service.
Customer at the White Rock Christian Brothers Automotive location in Dallas, TX